The first edition of ad:tech India has been a much awaited event on the calendar. A 15 year old brand ad:tech is a global digital marketing event that provides insights to media, marketing and technology professionals on the changing digital world. The first edition produced by dmg:events in partnership with NetworkPlay in India started with a bang on Wednesday, 27th April at the Leela Kempinski, New Delhi.
The Day 1 was a packed affair with parallel tracks, sponsored workshops, large exhibition area all providing great opportunities for both learning and networking. Like one gets to see ladies flaunt their Gucci bags at a fashion week, the event had iPads, iPods, flip cameras galore. We took some quick on the go videos at the sessions which we have shared in this post.
Some of the panel sessions saw some heated discussions and some incisive questions from the participants. Here’s a look at the panel sessions on agency transitions and data & metrics.
Panel Session – Agency Remuneration Models: What is the right mix?
Moderator – Manish Vij, Founder, Vun Network
- Vikram Sakhuja, CEO, Southeast Asia, Group M
- Sameer Suneja, MD, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Anjali Hegde, CEO, Interactive Universal
Data & Metrics
- Mahesh Murthy – Founder, Pinstorm and Managing Partner, Seedfund
- Eric Gerritsen, VP Sales and Business Development, Never Blue
- Ratish Nair, Co-Founder, Ad-Magnet
- Dhruv Shringi, CEO & Co-Founder, Yatra Online Pvt Ltd.
A special segment called ‘Marketing Masters’ featured sessions by marketers on actionable trends, stats & case studies presentations.
We will be sharing more content, stats, videos from ad:tech over coming few days. Stay posted.