Twitter is now offering their advertising partners a new survey tool using which they can measure the impact of their Twitter campaigns on brand metrics. Developed in collaboration with Nielsen, the tool called Brand surveys will appear to users just like a Promoted
Karthik Nagarajan is Director, Online Division, The Nielsen Company. This article is originally a part of the IndiaSocial CaseBook 1 featuring over 22 Social Media case studies in India. Click here to download your copy.
Yesterday, I read a press report that said Asia has been declared Facebook’s fastest growing theatre (apparently a term used internally by Facebook to denote different market regions). While the Indian user base at 13 Million is certainly not the largest, it definitely is among the fastest growing markets.
Download your copy of IndiaSocial CaseBook 1; also win an HP Mini 110.
Here are 5 reasons why the CaseBook is a great resource for you:
1. One stop for interesting case-studies across verticals
2. Straight from the horse’s mouth – first hand accounts
3. Right questions to get the right answers
4. Expert speak – read articles by industry leaders
5. Know where you are – benchmark your work.
Download your copy now.